Monday, May 3, 2010

Slow and Steady

I think I have found the secret to losing weight. Muhahaha. This has worked well for me the past couple of weeks, so I'm going to keep it up.

As you guys probably know, I'm doing the Weight Watchers Flex Plan. Basically, what it is, is that you get a specific number of "points" per day (I have 24), and you can eat whatever you want, up to that number of points.

You also have an additional 35 points per week, that you can use to splurge. Finally, you can accumulate even more points by working out (activity points).

Here's my system: Monday - Thursday, I try to accumulate all the activity points I can, through running, walking, Kazaxe, Powerflex, what have you. I try not to use any of my activity points until the weekend. Starting Friday, I start going crazy.

Saturdays, when I can, I will do Powerflex and double Kazaxe, to earn a whopping 20 points. That's almost a whole day's worth of points.

This plan is really paying off. I've lost weight consistently since I've been sticking to it. Last week was the only time I've gotten under 190, while not being either (a) on the cleanse, or (b) very ill. This week, I've lost another two pounds.

These are not the big numbers I've seen on the cleanse, but that's ok. It's consistent weight loss, and I've heard that it's recommended to only lose two pounds a week. When you lose quickly, you're more likely to put it back on (example A: how I went from 185 to 195 in the two weeks following the cleanse). Now, I'm back almost where I was at my lowest point during the cleanse.

Today on the schedule: run a mile, Powerflex, and double Kazaxe. I am so excited for Kazaxe this week, because I've made more new friends there, and we've spent the whole weekend hanging out. This makes it even more fun and interesting (as if that's even possible! lol). Kazaxe rocks!

Today's weight: 187.5
Total pounds down: 36.5
To 165: 22.5
To 139: 48.5
This week's goal: Double Kazaxe all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment