Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2 in a row

What's up lovely people? Haha, I am blogging for the second day straight. Go me.

Honestly, this morning I am feeling a little craptacular. Very tired, very hungry...I blame this on a lack of sleep and lack of food. Both my fault. After some good advice from FB friends, I think I'll try to ditch the Slim Fast. The problem is, though, I'm very loyal, and this is the stuff that made me lose the weight in the first place...it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday-EEEEEEE!!!!!

But whatever, what's done is done for today. I'll probably finish out this box if I can endure more days like today, then move on to bigger and better things. Like cereal.

Last night was pretty awesome. Went to the gym with my homie (ok gotta give her an anonymous nickname too...Gym Buddy will be her name. So original, right), then went to Zumba with GB, other friend (I could have sworn I already gave her a nickname, but I'm too lazy to go back to February's archives and look lol...let's just give her another original nickname and call her Zumba Friend), and GB's sister. By the time it was over, I was exhausted. So I went home, soaked in the tub, went to sleep, etc.

This morning I woke up, and I'm starting to feel the results. Like I said yesterday, I'm now comfortably in an Old Navy size 12, which is awesome for me because all of my adult life I've been in an 18. Getting to a 14 was a huge deal. 12 is even better. I tried on my size 10 dream jeans today, and they pretty much fit.

There's less goo hanging off my arms, which is also good.

I felt great until I drove to work, sitting in traffic for like AN HOUR, stressing about about being late. By the time I finally arrived at work, I was in a crappy mood, starving, and dizzy. Just finished my Slim Fast, and I feel slightly better. Lunch is in an hour and 45 minutes, so I can hold out til then.

I guess I'm making progress in that I now know that this dizzy feeling is not a good thing (what a convoluted sentence lol...when I'm thinking more clearly, I'll edit it). In the past, I would have said this is "the burn," and "no pain, no gain." No, this sucks. Feeling good is so much more important than losing weight at breakneck speed.

Anyway, today for lunch, I'm gonna have some corn, then my footlong veggie delight from Subway. For dinner, I have no idea. A shake at the gym may be a good idea. That's better than nothing anyway.

Workout-wise I'm going to Kazaxe with GB and ZF, then hitting the gym with GB. Yay! I used to hate working out, but with a friend, it's awesome.

Can't wait to weigh in on October 10, and see how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment