Thursday, September 30, 2010

Surrrrveyyyy

Found this on an awesome blog I follow: http://alltheweigh2009.blogspot.com/2010/09/friend-makin-mondays-health-and-body.html

I took out her answers and put in mine...enjoy!

Health and Body Image

1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be?
I'd magically be at 139 with no exercise or dieting required lol.

2) What is your best physical feature?
My eyebrows, but I have to get them waxed lol.


3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never?
Once or twice a month. I've been doing a good job at sticking to this. If you asked me a few months ago, the answer would probably be "three or four times a day."

4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day?
Right now I can say yes lol. I've been consistent for a few weeks now, after a lazy summer. But before summer, the answer was also yes. Hmmmm...how it affects me...well it puts me in a better mood for one. And it also helps me lose weight/tone up. So yay.

5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis?
Probably work out. Other than that, I'm not very healthy. I don't drink water. I drink too much soda. I pretty much eat what I want. I don't sleep enough. Lol, so yeah, I'm healthy, but not.

6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like?
Chilli from TLC...I use to lie as a kid and say we were cousins because we have the same last name lol.

7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome?
I get fancy, huh! Lol just kidding, but I get my hair and eyebrows done, and put on some decent clothes haha.

8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex?
Intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, sincerity...and, of course, good looks :)

9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape?
Not to my knowledge lol.

10) How do you feel about your overall appearance?
I know I'm cute. As for size, sometimes I think I'm huge, sometimes I think I'm not-so-huge...lol it depends on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment