Thursday, April 22, 2010

Swamped

Hey...yesterday I couldn't write because I was swamped. I had a crucial paper due for school and I just got it out by the skin of my teeth. I feel a little more relaxed now, but not really because I still have mad stuff to do.

I wasn't able to run my 3 miles yesterday because I was just that busy. However, I did do Kazaxe after work. That was fun. As for the run, since I am giving myself two rest days per week, I'll probably do the three miles today, walk two tomorrow, and run one Saturday or Sunday.

I'm noticing more and more changes in my body. Earlier in my journey, the changes were dramatic. Like, I would go to sleep, and wake up and feel the burn! Then I'd notice a body part was missing (read: derriere). But now, I don't feel the burn quite as much (partially because I'm not pushing myself as hard, but mainly because I have less to lose). Don't get me wrong, I'm still working out at least an hour a day, five days a week. But it's not three hours lol.

Last night, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and, to my surprise, noticed that my upper back was getting mad definition! I was amazed, and a little worried that I looked like a female body builder (my FB buddies caught a glimpse of my mixed reaction). But it's all good in the hood. Next step: I want my two pack abs! Not a six pack because that's a little too much lol. A two pack will be just fine.

On the schedule today: run 3 miles, then Kazaxe. Woooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment