Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another survey from Kenz

Ok here goes :)

1. What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight?
My highest weight was 224, and that was about a year and a half ago. For what I weigh right now, you can look at the blog lol (I have this linked to FB, and I don't need my weight showing up in the preview for all 948 friends to see). My goal weight is 139.

2. What is your #1 motivation for losing weight?
Honestly, it's very superficial. I just want to see how it feels to wear a bikini and make guys' heads turn lol.

3. Have you always been overweight?
Yeah, pretty much. The last time I was anywhere near 139 was 6th grade lol.

4. When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
I usually take a break, then get mad when I start gaining weight. Also, my friends are very supportive.

5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
I can't wait to wear a bikini lol.

6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
For sure...family and friends and readers :)

7. What is your favorite exercise?
Kazaxe/Zumba are awesome!

8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
Weight is just a number. Nobody really notices if you gain a pound, or five, or ten.

9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
Sleeping all day lol.

10. What is your strategy for losing weight?
Still trying to figure it out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment