Monday, March 22, 2010

Been a long time..

...shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to.

Just kidding.

Anyway, sorry I've been MIA for the last few days. I've been super-busy, and also sick and injured. Both knees were jacked up by Friday, then I got my monthly visitor and had to recoup from that, then I caught a crucial cold that I still can't shake.

Right now, I just want to go to sleep. But I can't because I'm at work. I'm not looking forward to my 4-mile run this afternoon, nor to Zumba later on, nor to P90X. This is rare for me because usually I'm all about working out. Today I'm just not feeling it.

I was supposed to go grocery shopping and do laundry yesterday. That so didn't happen. I have to do it at some point this week, because I start Dr. Ian's cleanse on Thursday. Great.

I've put on two pounds, because I didn't feel like cooking or working out this weekend. I've been eating fast food, and have not been counting points.

I'm going to get back on track somehow. Hopefully I get back into writing every day. We'll see.

Yesterday's weight: 192.5
Total pounds down: 31.5
To 165: 27.5
To 139: 53.5

No comments:

Post a Comment