Monday, March 15, 2010

Update

This is gonna be a quickie.

Weighed myself yesterday, don't wanna do it again today. I shouldn't be weighing myself every day, because if I happen to have gained like half a pound or something stupid like that, then it will frustrate me and likely take me off my course.

Yesterday was good. I was a little bad again, but meh, whatever. I went over to my parents' house and had some good food, including my new favorite, General Tso's Tofu. I also had a tiny sliver of carrot cake, a small scoop of ice cream, and 2 chocolate chip cookies. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. I did restrain myself.

Yoga was pretty cool. At first, I didn't get it, and it felt weird for me to do the stuff the instructor was asking. But by the end, I was so relaxed! I'm definitely doing it again next week.

Today on the agenda, running 3 miles on the track, then 600m of speed work, then Zumba. It's going to be a busy day, because I also have some reading to do for class tomorrow. I wish Spring Break were two weeks lol.

Yesterday's weight: 190.5
Total pounds down: 33.5
To 165: 25.5
To 139: 51.5
Waist:
39
Hips: 44
Thighs (average): 27.5
Dress size: 14
Bust: 41.5
Arms (average):
15

No comments:

Post a Comment