Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ow! I Feel Good! (aka The Emotional Rollercoaster)

It's really late, like 7:00. Generally, I like to get my blogging done before 7, so I can shower and get dressed and be out the door at 7:30 for work. Lucky for me, I took a shower last night (***edit...before, it sounded like I was saying that I don't shower every day lol***), so I wouldn't have to rush this morning. But I still have to throw on my clothes and make the bed. So please forgive me if this post is really unfocused.

Today I woke up feeling amazing. I can't really put it into words, but the Weight Watchers seems to be doing the trick. You know that feeling you get the day after you've pushed yourself, and your body responds the way you want it to? Yeah, that was it.

Last night was a little rough, because I was so exhausted and so hungry. I burned about 1000 calories between the run and Zumba, if my estimations are correct. My body was screaming, "FEED MEEEEEE," and ordinarily, I would have listened, but it was midnight. Way too late to eat. I started getting the same feeling I got on Day 11 of the cleanse, with the nausea and the weakness, but I slept it off and felt great when I woke up.

This morning, I felt the burn, but this is the first time I didn't go running to the scale to see how much weight I lost. Nope, I'm going to stick this Weight Watchers plan out, and weigh in on Monday.

Like I said yesterday, not weighing in is probably going to be the most difficult part of the program for me. To fight this temptation, I have to eat as soon as I wake up, which is a good deterrent. I have to eat anyway, so why not do it before I have the overwhelming urge to hop on the scale?

Today on the agenda are BodyPump (like Powerflex, but my other gym) and Zumba aka Kazaxe. I'll be sticking to my Weight Watchers plan. Friday is my splurge day (they build one in per week for you). Hasta la vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment