Monday, March 1, 2010

Jillian Michaels Cleanse

Update: I started doing the Jillian Michaels cleanse earlier today, and I'm now a believer. I can see why people would lose five pounds in a week without dieting or exercise...it's because you can't eat! Lol. Taking these pills 15 minutes prior to a meal makes it hard to finish eating, thus reducing your calorie intake. But that's kind of scary, given my recent metabolism experience. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I don't drop a crazy amount of weight, and put it back on just as fast when I stop doing the cleanse. That would really suck.

Disclaimer: Tales of a Big Girl represents my thoughts and opinions, and those of others. I am not a doctor. Please consult a physician before undertaking a diet or exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment