Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleepy!!!

Today, I'm exhausted. Maybe it's because I'm so busy. Maybe it's because I went to sleep a little late. It's probably a combination of lots of things. I'm so sleepy though. I even gave myself an extra half hour to sleep today. Oh well. Whatever.

I feel like I went overboard yesterday with the food, but I always give myself one day a week to pig out without counting calories. For breakfast, I had about a half-pack of stir-fry, and a quarter pack of tofu. I finished the stir-fry for snack at work, then for lunch, I went to Subway and got a disgustingly-cold double veggie-patty salad. For dinner, I had another half pack of stir-fry and quarter pack of tofu. It may not sound like a lot, but it feels like a lot. I can feel that I've gained at least a pound.

This morning, I'm finishing up my stir-fry tofu. I'm gonna make myself a couple of salads for lunch and dinner. I'll throw in a crumbled veggie burger patty as toppings for each one (learned that trick from my work twin).

Last night, I went to a pump class at the same place where they have Zumba. Surprisingly, I'm not sore. But that's probably why I'm sleepy. Tonight, I'm going to Zumba with my parents, which will be great to burn off some extra calories before tomorrow's weigh-in. Like I said yesterday, I won't be surprised if I went up a little in numbers, because I just started eating again. But hopefully I'll come down really quickly.

The plan for today is to take in 1129 calories or less, and burn about 500 at Zumba. I may push the weigh-in to Thursday if I feel that I still haven't come down enough, because if I get on that scale and gain five pounds, that will be very discouraging. I'm not gonna jinx myself. Positive thoughts.

Ommmmmmm. Ommmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment